CCRT Scholarship 2017-18
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training will soon publish the notification for CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. Students who are excited to get the scholarship amount should fill the CCRT Scholarship Application Form using www.ccrtindia.gov.in. Candidates are advised to apply online on or before the last date.
The foundation is awarding the CCRT Scholarship to the selected students who are appearing in degree education for two years. This is renewable after 2 years until the completion of the first University degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years, whichever is earlier subject to the awardees maintaining good progress. Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme aims at providing facilities to outstanding young children (10-14 years) to develop their talents in various artistic fields.
The department has posted the latest announcement regarding this scheme on its official site. Applicants should read the official instructions first before applying for this scheme. Desired students can check the related details such as Selection Process, Eligibility criteria, Applying Procedure & more from here.
CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2017-18
If you want to fill CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 then you should apply online before the last date. The last date for this scholarship scheme is December. So the candidates will have to submit the application forms on or before the last date.
Age Limitations: The age of Candidates who want to apply for this must be in between 10 years to 14 years i.e. (in middle 01st July 2000 and 30th June 2005)
Selection process: Shortlist students, will be called for an Interview/ Test will be performed by CCRT. Selected candidates will get a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CCRT Scholarship 2017-18
Candidates should remember that while you are going to apply for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- Candidates must belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority committee.
- Scholarship application form must be checked by the principal of present Institute/college.
- Candidate photo must be attested by the present Institute/college principal on the application form.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
- Applying candidate’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should produce their income certificate.
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
- After accepting the forms online and offline, the shortlisting process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for CRT Scholarship 2017-18
- Students want to open the official web portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Then go to the main page and read the latest event and news.
- Find the appropriate link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter the needed information into the correct space.
- Upload the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- After verifying the filled data than submitting the application carefully.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy print out for further use.