AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
All those students who are appearing in many courses under the state government of Andhra Pradesh are invited to apply online for AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18 before the closing date. This scholarship scheme is available for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students who are facing the financial problem to continue their education.
The foundation giving the scholarship money to those students who belong to low income group families. The previous chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Y.S. Rajasekhar Reddy has initiated an idea to award the scholarship amount for needed SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Backward class students for their education. Students need to fill AP Epass Scholarship Application Form to grab the scholarship money. The last date for accepting the application form will soon available here. Aspirants should check www.apepass.cgg.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
- Students must have obtained 80% marks in class 12th for getting the scholarship benefit.
- On starting Graduation program, the candidate will be capable of interesting advantage according to the condition.
- The annual income of the applicants should be 1 lakh.
- 10thand 12th student will be able to apply this application.
- Preference will be given to students of government school/ board/ institute/ university.
- Caste Certificate.Income Certificate.
- Proof of the last exam passed.
- Fee Details by the institution.
- An Affidavit from Parents.
- Institute’s Affiliation related Certificate.
- Photo & Signature.
Last Date to Apply Online: October 2017
How to fill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply online for AP EPASS Scholarship 2017-18
- Applicants need to open the departmental site.
- Read the latest notification on the homepage.
- Select the proper link as “Apply online “and then click on it.
- Enter the necessary information into the related space.
- Then upload all the needed documents, photo and signature.
- After finishing the process press the submit button carefully.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy for future use.