TOEFL Scholarship 2017
Educational Testing Service has prepared the schedule to arrange the Test of English for Foreign Language (TOEFL) very soon. In this regards, they have released the notification for TOEFL Scholarship Scheme 2017 officially to shortlist the skilled students through this test and award the fellowship amount to them. Desired and eligible candidates are advised to fill TOEFL Scholarship Application Form through the www.ets.org and get the chance to show their talent for this scheme.
All students who like to grab the scholarship money are advised to check the given criteria. Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply for . After the closing date the department will not accept the any application form from the applicants. So hurry up to submit your registration form.
This is the great chance for skilled and extraordinary students to show their talent all over the world.
TOEFL Scholarship Application Form 2017Here we have posted the crucial details regarding the TOEFL Scholarship Application Form. The desired and talented students should read the given instructions carefully before applying for this scheme. As you know the scholarship money will be awarded to the selected students only, so please try to give the actual information about you which are printed on your documents.
Eligibility Criteria for TOEFL Scholarship Scheme 2017
- To be eligible for the TOEFL Scholarship Program, individuals must:
- currently, live in Japan
- complete the online scholarship application and upload academic transcripts
- hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale
- begin an undergraduate or graduate degree in 2017 at a college or university listed in the TOEFL® Destinations Directory (PDF)
- have a valid TOEFL test score used as a requirement for admission into an undergraduate or graduate program
- demonstrate effective leadership skills and an overall well-rounded portfolio with extracurricular activities, including community service
Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will give to the eligible applicants.
Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists.
Funds can be applied to academic expenses only and will be disbursed after the student has arrived on campus.
- At the very first step, participants will be selected on the basis of their application. Near about 100 contenders will be selected as the semifinalist.
- Based on the initial applications, 100 semifinalists will be selected. Semifinalists must exhibit it:
- An exceptional ability to commune
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- Innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
Apply Online Link