UPTU Scholarship 2017-18
The Abdul Kalam Azad Technical University is formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) is going to shortlist the eligible students for UPTU Scholarship 2017-18. Students who are appearing in various Under Graduate, Post Graduate & Diploma programs can complete UPTU/AKTU Scholarship Registration through its official site or from www.scholarship.up.nic.in. To get further info, please check the given details below.
UPTU Scholarship Documents needed and the last date for applying. State Government issues UPTU Scholarship to those candidates who have the weak economic condition to support education every year. UPTU, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, also facilitates this need by providing the Scholarship every year for various programs like MBA, MCA, and B.Tech etc. A scholarship is a great help as a financial assistance for the parents as well as students.
Students who want to get UPTU Scholarship 2017-18 then they can fill the application form for it by downloading it from the official website of UPTU Scholarship management system given below. Hurry up students get the benefit of this golden opportunity for the completion of their education. Applicants can register their application online after registration process candidates must save their registration number for further use.
Eligibility Criteria for UPTU Scholarship 2017-18
- Scholarship for MBA in UPTU: Master Business Administration is a two years full-time program for which students can obtain only 50 % scholarship if they fulfill the scholarships conditions for the scholarship.
- Scholarship for MCA in UPTU: Masters in Computer Application is full-time degree program for three years for which only 50 % scholarship is the accessible and same amount of scholarship is given for all the three years.
- Scholarship for B.Tech: B.Tech is four-year full-time course and scholarship for B.Tech depends on caste and on the scheme as resolute by govt. yearly.
- First of all, applicant must attach the relevant Caste Certificate
- Then student should have Income Certificate which is less than 6 months old
- Income of the family should not be more than Rs. 2 lakh.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply online for UPTU Scholarship 2017-18
- Go to the official website "scholarship.up.nic.in".
- Choose the proper Link.
- Click on the student registration button
- Then the online form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the proper information
- Upload your needed documents
- Submit your application.
- You will get registration ID.
- Then take a printout of filled application form.
UPTU Scholarship Online Registration