MBA Scholarship 2017-18
The Social Welfare Society, Government of India has posted a latest news regarding the MBA Scholarship 2017-18 on its personal website. This scheme is available for PG students only. Those students who belong to the low income group families are eligible to fill MBA Scholarship Form 2017-18. Only those candidates should fill online form whose family income is under the decided limit.
The committee distributes the scholarship money to the eligible students who studying in Master of Business Administration course and their family is not able to effort the expenses of their education. SC/ST/OBC/Minority/Backward class students are invited to complete MBA Scholarship Registration on or before the last date. Please read this page carefully to get more details in this regards.
Students can get the full information regarding this scheme from here. When we get the details from the official sources, we will provide the actual data here. We expect that the department is going publish the latest news on its authorized website. The department will also increase the number of scholarships as compare to previous years.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Scholarship 2017-18
- 10th class passed from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- Candidates belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC and Minority.
- Applicants parental annual income should be same or below as maximum limit.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Current Passport Size Photograph.
- Adhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
How to Fill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for MBA Scholarship 2017-18
- Contenders want to open the official link i.e. "scholarships.gov.in".
- Read the current updates on the main page.
- Search the appropriate link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter the required information into the correct place.
- After verifying the entered data and that submit it.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy for further use.
Official Link to apply online for MBA Scholarship Scheme.