MOMA Scholarship 2017-18The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Central Government of India is ready for commencement of online registration process for MOMA Scholarship 2017-18. All the minority candidates such as Sikh, Christians, & Muslims are invited to fill MOMA Scholarship Application Form through www.momascholarship.gov.in. There is Merit Cum Means & Post Matric Schemes are available for Minority candidates who wish to get central scholarship money.
MOMA Scholarship Scheme 2017-18The Central Government of India awarding this facility around 20 thousand students every year. Those candidates who have already applied for another scholarship scheme should not apply for this. The candidates who have obtained good marks are eligible for MOMA scholarship. The candidates who want to study for professional or technical education can have the financial support through this scholarship scheme.
The Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship shortly called as MOMA will be provided for the students belong to the minority and financially poor who wants to study in technical or professional courses. This will be awarded only for students studying in India. The states including Bihar, Bangalore, Kerala, Delhi, J & K, Gujarat, Haryana, Patna, West Bengal, Jaipur, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu, UP etc., will get this opportunity. The college/institute list to get the MOMA Scholarship 2017-18 will be available at the official site. Further instructions on the merit /sanctioned list are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for MOMA Scholarship 2017-18
- Students who are going to apply for this they must have minimum 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income from all sources of the student’s parents or guardian should not be more than Rs. 2 -/ lakh.
- The Scholarships to be provided in the ascending order from the lowest order from Below Poverty Line (BPL) families.
- The scholarship is provided to only 2 students from each family.
- Reservation for Girls Students: 30% of the scholarship will be remarked for girl students.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Last year mark sheet.
- Passport size photo.
- Scan signature.
- Bank a/c pass book.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for MOMA Scholarship 2017-18
- The candidate goes to the official website www.momascholarship.gov.in.
- Read the important instruction given on the web page.
- Check and open the online application form link.
- Enter the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the complete application form.
- Save the application number for further use.
- Take the print out the hard copy.