Times Scholarship Test 2017
The Times of India Group has started the Online Registration for Times Scholarship Test 2017 through its online portal. The candidates can submit their Application Form before the final date. The department will point out the eligible candidates via selection test and provide the scholarship amount according to their performance. TIMES Scholarship Registration process is going on. Aspirants are advised to read the official instructions first before submitting the application form.
Times of India will liberate an announcement to commence a scholarship test ‘Times Scholars’ to recognized and reward the brightest infantile mind in India. The main aim of the organization behind the test is to find out the young diamonds from India and intellect the power of India in the whole world to get more heights. The keen desired candidates may submit the Times Scholarship Application Form before the last date which will be soon updated here. According to previous year experience, the registration process will end in the month of August 2017.
The times of India organize this entrance every year for those candidates they are belonging from the poor family. This is golden opportunity for those who want to make their future bright with help of this pleasant amount. Times of India will liberate an announcement to commence a scholarship test ‘Times Scholars’ to recognized and reward the brightest infantile mind in India.
Eligibility Criteria for Times Scholarship Test 2017
- Applicants must be studying class XII in the current year of any school in India to apply for the test.
- Candidates must belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority committee.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
- Applying candidate’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should produce their income certificate.
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Aptitude Test centers:
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested.
- The application form must be verified.
- The photo should also be attested.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
- After receipt, the forms online and offline, the shortlisting process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
How to apply for Times Scholarship Test 2017
- First of all, go to the official web link "www.timesscholars.com".
- Read all the current detail about the scholarship.
- Choose the proper link and then click on Apply Online.
- Fill up all needed information into the appropriate space.
- Upload the all required documents, photo and signature.
- Check the whole information and then submit it.
- Finally, save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.