Murdoch University is offering Dean’s Scholarships for Scientific Excellence at the School of Engineering and Information Technology. These scholarships are open to domestic scholars for pursuing an undergraduate degree program.The Division of Natural Sciences offers a limited number of full-time postgraduate research scholarships to outstanding international students wishing to undertake a research doctorate degree (Ph.D.) in the Division of Natural Sciences. Applications are sought from top-performing students currently enrolled in the final year of at least a four-year Bachelor’s degree in Science or a relevant discipline or an equivalent degree (such as a combined Bachelors/Honours/Masters degree), at an international university.
The final year of the degree must include an independent research component which accounts for a minimum of 25% of the final year marks awarded. The award of the scholarship is competitive on the basis of academic merit. Interested students who want this benefit under this scheme can apply for it on or before the last date which is given below. Candidates can fill Dean’s Scholarships Application Form using the same official link as mentioned above.
- Study Subject: Five scholarships will be reserved exclusively for students applying for admission into either:
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering; or
- Environmental Engineering; or
- Environmental Engineering and Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering (as a double major); or
- Chemical and Metallurgical Engineering and Chemistry (as a combined degree); or
- Environmental Engineering and Chemistry (as a combined degree)
- Scholarship Award: Multiple scholarships are available ranging from $6,000 to $9,000 each; plus an additional $2,000 for research purposes.
Eligibility Criteria for Dean’s Scholarships
- To be eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Be a domestic student;
- Have a West Australian Certificate of Education (WACE) or equivalent;
- Have received an ATAR score of 90 or equivalent result within the last 18 months from the closing date of the award; and
- Have applied to study a course specializing in one of the majors offered by the School of
- Engineering and Information Technology (see list on the application form).
How to apply for Dean’s Scholarships
First, go to the Official Website “www.our.murdoch.edu.au”. Search the link “Apply for online Scholarship”. Fill up your all details. Upload the documents. Fill up your correct bank Account details. Submit the application form and have a print out of it.
Download Link Dean’s Scholarships