Higher Degree Research Scholarship
The University of Wollongong, Australia calls for applications for Higher Degree Research (HDR) scholarships open to domestic and international students. The scholarship aims to provide professional and efficient service to students and staff on all Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidature matters, including orientation, enrollment, and re-enrolment, leave.
Scholarships can cover tuition fees, living allowances paid as stipends, relocation and thesis allowances. Other scholarships may be offered throughout the year, which is funded by Griffith academic areas or external funding bodies. Griffith's mid-year scholarship application round will open in February 2017.
This is a golden opportunity for many students who belong to the financially weaker family can apply this program to get the scholarship amount to continue their study. For scholarship details, notification and online application and Eligibility and Important Date All scholarship related information read the below section.
Undergraduate Scholarship Award:
- Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships: The UES offers a 25% reduction of the international tuition fee for the duration of the course, up to a maximum of 4 years.
- Faculty Merit Scholarships: This scholarship provides a further 25% reduction of the international tuition fees bringing the total scholarship value to 50% off the tuition fee when offered in combination with the UES.
- UOW Bradman Foundation Scholarship for students from India: One scholar has selected annually for this award which offers a 50% tuition fee reduction for the duration of the UOW degree.
- Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships
- 2017 Sydney Campus International Student Bursaries: The 2017 Sydney CBD Campus International Student Bursary is awarded in the form of a full tuition fee waiver of up the final 2 subjects in the 12-subject Master degree, or up to the final 3 subjects in the 16-subject Master degree. This is equivalent to a 16–18% reduction of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- Sydney Business School Partial Tuition Scholarship: There are five (5) partial tuition scholarships available for international students commencing their first course at UOW’s Sydney Business School in each of the three (3) trimesters. The scholarship offers a 25% reduction of the tuition fee for the standard duration of the course.
Eligibility Criteria for Higher Degree Research Scholarship
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree with First Class Honours or equivalent results.
- Both domestic and international students can apply for these scholarships.
How to apply for Higher Degree Research Scholarship
Go to the official website “www.uow.edu.au”. Read all the information as per notification. Enter the required data in the mandatory field. Upload the needed documents. Submit the application. Protect your registration ID for future use. Take the print out a hard copy.
Download Link Higher Degree Research Scholarship