Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017-18
The University of Grants Commission has started a scholarship scheme named as Indira Gandhi PG Scholarship for Single Girl Child. Desired and talented students can apply online for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017-18 on or before the last date. The online registration for this scheme will soon commence by the department through its official site. Candidates should fill Indira Gandhi Scholarship Form on or before the last date. Important dates related to this scheme will be shortly available on this page.
UGC has introduced a Post Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child with an aim to compensate direct costs of girl education to all levels. Every year numbers of fellowships are awarded out for empowerment and education of girl candidates especially for such girls who happen to be the only girl child in their family.
This scheme is available for those female students who belongs to poor family and only a single girl in their family. The foundation helps such types of students to continue their education. To get more updates kindly keep in touch with us.
Eligibility Criteria for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017-18
- Any single girl child who happens to be the only child or twin daughter or fraternal daughter in the family will be eligible for the scholarship under this scheme.
- Any single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full-time 1st year Master’s Degree course in any recognized university or a post-graduate college can avail the scholarship
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship is available to PG I year student only.
- Girl student taking admissions to PG Course in distance education mode has not considered eligible to take scholarship under the scheme.
Scholarship Amount: Selected candidates will be received Rs. 2000/- per month for the twice year as a reward. The scholarship value will be provided only 10 months in per year.
The method of Selection: Candidates selection will depend on expert committee panel basis of candidate’s application completion.
- Parental Income Certificate
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Adhaar card.
How to Fill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017-18
- Aspirants firstly go to the official link i.e. www.ugc.ac.in
- Read the latest news and event on the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter all needed information into the empty field.
- Upload all the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- Then verify the whole detail and submit the application form.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy for future reference.