FFE Scholarship 2017-18
The Foundation for Excellence will soon ready to publish FFE Scholarship 201718 on its official site. Lots of students who want to apply for this scholarship scheme should fill the online application through the official web portal. If you are the contenders who meet the required eligibility criteria then you have to connect with this web page for getting the trending news in this regard.
Applied Candidates admitted based on National Level Tests like AIPMT/NEET (Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Delhi, Odisha, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Manipur, Chandigarh, and Meghalaya), and AIIMS, BHU PMT, JIPMER and etc., will be considered on the basis of their relative Merit Marks and Ranks in the respective fee fellowship Entrance Tests.
Eligibility Criteria for FFE Scholarship 2017-18
Applicants are suitable to apply for a scholarship only when they are in the first year of a professional degree course in engineering, technology or medicine. To qualify for a scholarship, applicants must meet certain academic excellence and family income requirements.
- The academic eligibility criteria for professional courses in engineering, technology, and medicine are:
- Only the professional degree courses are/B Tech, Integrated 5-Yr Dual-Degree M Tech, and MBBS are eligible for scholarships. Diploma students admitted to BE, B Tech courses on a lateral basis, B Arch, BDS & B Pharma students are not eligible.
- Only first-year applicants beginning their studies in BE, B Tech, Integrated 5-Yr Dual-Degree M Tech or MBBS in the academic year 2016-17 is eligible.
- The applicants should have passed their Higher Secondary/Pre-University/Intermediate/ CBSE/ISC or equivalent board qualifying examination not earlier than in 2017.
- The applicants should have scored not less than 70% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The applicants' admissions to their professional degree courses/institutions should be on the basis of the open/general merit rank awarded to them at the state or national level entrance tests or through a counseling process conducted at the state level (as in the case of Tamil Nadu).
At initial, all the eligible students must log on to the official website which is “www.ffe.org”. Select the link of online application for Colgate Scholarship. Fill all the corners of this form Check after fill carefully this is the right time to press enter on submit option Take the copy of submitted form as a claim to apply to you.
Apply Online for FFE Scholarship