Hedley Bull ScholarshipThe Graduate Studies in International Affairs Program is awarding Hedley Bull Scholarship every year. Those candidates who are not able to complete their study due to lack of money must complete the online application form through the official site. This scholarship will be awarded for full-time study in the Master of International Relations.
These Hedley Bull Scholarships are offered for those applicants who wish to undertake their master program of International Relations (Advanced) at the Australian National University (ANU) in Australia. Hedley Bull Scholarships is offering each year for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced).
Suitable candidates must register your application. Before registration, the application must check all the detail related to scholarship and then registered the application contenders save your registration ID for upcoming use.
All India Scholarship Scheme
The scholarship pays the tuition fee for up to four full-time sessions (semesters). This amounts to 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session.
Eligibility Criteria for Hedley Bull ScholarshipNationality: Both Australian and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master program (Advanced) at the Australian National University.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Relations.
How to apply for Hedley Bull Scholarship
- Go to the official site that is “www.anu.edu.au”. Enter all valid details and gain Login ID and Password.
- Save Registration ID or Login ID and Password carefully (for future use)
- Now log in with ID and password.
- Now hit the ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill all the fields in the application form with important details and upload your photo. Upload the required documents and your photo.
- Check all the details once again carefully and submit the application. Now get a print out a hard copy for further use.