P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship 2017-18P. P. Gomathi Memorial Education Trust is awarding P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship 2017-18 scheme for all those candidates whose financial condition is not very good All the applicants are advised to read this webpage carefully before applying for this scholarship scheme. This opportunity for all those students who want to carry their study but doesn't afford their expenses for more education.
The main aim of the TRUST is to financially help one girl at a time, who is bright in studies but without necessary economic resources, with a scholarship to successfully complete a career-oriented Degree course chosen by the incumbent. She can be of any caste, religion, region, language or status, but should be a resident citizen of India. ‘Girl’ will include specifically for this purpose Transgenders also who are living with a female identity.
All the applicants are advised who want to grab this golden chance must need to apply for P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship 2017-18 before the deadline of registration process which is 31st October 2016. Through this scheme, the department will give a help to all the poor students who have not enough money to carry their education. All the desired applicants need to collect all necessary documents to apply for this scheme.
All India Scholarship Scheme
Eligibility Criteria for P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship 2017-18
- Candidates should be a student of given courses.
- Applicants should be a permanent residence of India.
- Candidates family income should not more than 1 lakh.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate released by the central government of India.
- Aadhar Card.
- Previous year mark sheet.
- College verification letter.
- Domicile proof.
- Passport size photo.
- Candidates signature.
How to apply for P.P. Gomathi Memorial Scholarship 2017-18
- Log in to the online web portal of the academy i.e. www.gomathimemorialtrust.org.
- Then hit the Scholarship link from the homepage.
- Click on the create tab.
- After this just start to fill online application form.
- Then attach all necessary documents with this.
- Just click on submit the tab for further process.
- Lastly, take a hard copy of it for external uses.