Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
The Ministry of Human Resource Development is implementing the Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 through All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) to provide encouragement and support to 1000 differently abled students to pursue technical education in a year. This is the golden opportunity for those candidates who are facing money problem in their education. Applicants stay connect with this web page for getting the trending news in this regard.
Eligibility Criteria for Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- The student should be an Indian citizen.
- The scholarship to students with disabilities will be awarded to undergraduate/ Diploma students of AICTE approved Technical Institutions/University departments imparting technical education.
- The applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship/ Tuition fee reimbursement from another organization.
- The applicant must not have been a previous recipient of DA scholarship from AICTE.
- The annual income of the parents from all the sources should be less than 6.0 Lakh.
- Only students admitted in the first year of the academic year 2017.
How to apply for Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Go to the official website “www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in” Select the ‘new registration’ link for registering your name. Fill complete and right details properly. Then again log on to the web portal with this registration details. Fill the complete details as your category, income, and other appropriate details correctly.
Official Link to apply for Saksham Scholarship Scheme